Natural and voluminous nasal bridge
Are you still worried
about your flat nose?
Naturally raise your low nose bridge,
which lacks depth, to boost your self-confidence!
What kind of surgery is suitable
for a Flat Nose Surgery?
Through surgery that elevates the bridge from the forehead to just above the tip of the nose,
in cases where the nasal bridge is low or the nose lacks dimension, considering the balance of the
entire face, a safe implant is used for the nasal bridge, and surgery is performed using
autologous cartilage for the nasal tip to create a natural and voluminous line.
Raising the nose bridge and tip
naturally, at the same time
DA Flat Nose Surgery
Elevate and shape your facial balance! Now, it's time for DA’s flat nose surgery
Flat Nose surgery method
Nose bridge + Nose tip
- The overall balance of the face, using a prosthesis
to raise the bridge of the nose by considering the
distance between the nose and forehead lines,
as well as the length of the nose.
- The tip of the nose can be maintained permanently
with a smooth and natural line and a soft texture,
as it is corrected using autologous cartilage,
resulting in a low sense of foreign material.
Flat Nose SurgeryIncision Method
Open-type method VS Close-type method
- A method for performing surgery on the external part of the nasal column (nasal septum)
- A technique that involves incising both the inside of the nostril and the skin of the nasal column
- Because it allows for the confirmation of the nasal structure, it has a high surgical accuracy and is easy to create fine shapes
- The internal structure of the nose can be easily examined, making it possible to diagnose even the parts that were not discernible before the surgery.
- A surgical method that involves making incisions inside the nostrils.
- The outer scars are not visible as only the skin inside the nostrils is cut.
- The surgical procedure is challenging because it's difficult to obtain a clear view due to the limited space inside the nose.
- It is applicable when there is not a significant amount of correction needed.
DA Rhinoplasty Expertise
More naturally! More safely!
Nose line that fits the face balance
Tailoring the nasal bridge line to fit facial balance After closely analyzing individual facial features and matching them with each person's beauty standards,
you can choose between a curved line, a straight line, or a combination of both for the nasal bridge line.
Ideal proportions and angles for the nose
After examining factors such as the relationship between the nose and forehead lines, nostril spacing,
nose length, lip angle, and the line extending from the lips to the chin, the design process begins.
Safe Surgery Planning with 3D-CT
Prior to surgery, a three-dimensional analysis of the nose shape and
structure is conducted using 3D-CT equipment.
Customized Materials for Individual Characteristics
A plastic surgeon considers the overall harmony of the face and selects suitable materials tailored to the
individual characteristics for surgery, achieving harmonious facial results.
Natural and balanced
nose that fits my face!